3. MSC Splendida
We chose this cruise because it was inexpensive. The ship was beautiful! .........Well, you get what you pay for. The food was disgusting. The staff not all but some where beyond RUDE! I had the opportunity to sit and talk with some of the staff. They where asking me how other cruise lines where. At one of out ports we missed an opportunity to take a tour because we are English speaking and the tour guide didn't speak English. We would have enjoyed just seeing the sights. We really wanted to see the area. This was the first ship to make you pay for water during meals in the dining room. The activities where null. I think there where about 6 or 7 things to do all day. The entertainment was odd at times. We will never use this cruise line again. Not even if it was a free cruise.

Never again!