3. Norwegian Escape
Just returned from my Sept 24 to Oct 1, 2016 Eastern Caribbean cruise. I must say that I was super impressed with how organized this ship is (when compared with other smaller NCL ships I have been on). Very few lines, getting on the ship and getting off the ship was flawless. Never felt the crowds, except on at sea days with the swimming pool area. I am not deducting anything for that, I think it was the ship design and hopefully they will do better with the new ships they are currently producing. I stayed, with my brother and a girlfriend, in the studio cabins. At first, I was a little leery with the size of the room and the fact that there were no windows. I must say it was well designed and I loved the separate studio area where you could meet people. NCL has a great single traveler program organizing dinners and shows (something I did not participate in since I had others with me), but it would have been great if I was truly alone. Anyway, we had a blast. People were great on the ship, food fantastic and with the Unlimited Beverage Package the drinks were flowing! I love NCL and wouldn't cruise any other ship!

Great cruise! Highly recommend!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by mkelly0683

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom
mkelly0683’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 12517
Well designed, perfect for the solo traveler!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins