3. Oasis of the Seas
The best and worst Why do I put just two on five ? It could be one, but there is two good points: The beauty of the ship and the service from waiters and cleaning room team. For the rest it's absolutly incredible to find what I met. A International Ambassador who didn't like foreign customers, a food quality equal to school kitchen, shore excursions who are a shame for the company. Everything is made to make money with customers. You always have to pay to have something or a service. In the beginning of the cruise, complains came from French cruisers, then it was from Canadians and finally from some Americans. So the comment is shame on managers who decided to transform the better ship in the world to a bad experience for cruisers. I made the cruise to celebrate my wedding anniversary with my wife and the dream became a nightmare... Dozen of others cruisers had the same point of view, sade, very sade

just for the boat

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by hjeannin

The best and worst

Dozen of others cruisers had the same point of view, sade, very sade
hjeannin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

NIce, well equiped large and comfortable, nothing to complain about it.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans