3. Norwegian Jewel
If you don't mind golden corral quality food or less 3 times a day, I guess it's not bad. The truth is, the food was absolutely horrid, and I don't mean, not good, I mean, not edible some times. It was probably the biggest disappointment I've seen in a very long time during a vacation. The staff was okay, not as friendly as Disney and the bar tenders had issues making my drinks. The rooms were clean, but dated and the bed was uncomfortable, a worn 7 inch mattress on top of a steal frame with no give. We had an issue with billing, stupid computer glitch, and after the 3rd day, I had to stand at the desk, for over an hour, continuously saying, I'm not leaving without resolution to get anyone to take ownership over it and solve it. To me, vacation should be without hassle, without issue, easy and comfortable. We really enjoyed the locations we visited and ensured to keep a positive mental attitude regardless of the issues we faced, but we'll never use Norwegian again. Bed and customer service aside, the quality of the food - even the upgraded dining options which we tried them all - is just not up the the quality we expect. Our next cruise, we'll return to Disney Cruise Line.

Food Quality worst than Golden Corral - unacceptable.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by albertzerok

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony

albertzerok’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 8632
The bed is no where near comfortable, the rest was acceptable, nothing over the top.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins