3. Celebrity Reflection
This cruise was chosen for our 4th wedding anniversary and also my wife's upcoming 50th celebration. Neither of us had done a cruise before and close friends recommended this cruise line and ship, great reccomend. Transportation from the airport by Celebrity was as easy as it gets and upon arrival at the cruise terminal we seemed to 'sail' through (sorry, lol) Once on board, omg, it was so good it took my breath away. There is so much to see and ranges from quiet areas to a wide variety of bars/restaurants that cater for everyone. If you go hungry on this ship, I would be staggered. Dining is on 2 levels in the Opus dining room, level 3 for the group sittings at 1830 and 2030 and level 4 where you can turn up and will either get a table or be given a buzzer and you can go to the Martini bar, a short walk from the dining room for an aperitif. When your table is ready the buzzer will sound and a light flash, your table is ready. The service is one of swift, efficient but very friendly with a waiter, assistant waiter and wine sommelier for each table. The food was plentiful and exquisite to the taste buds and a variety of wine to complement your meal is available. Breakfast is available in your stateroom and if you are lucky enough to have a balcony is rather nice to sit outdoors and have breakfast and the way sailings worked it was breakfast in a different port each day bar 2. No matter where you went on the ship, all the staff had a smile on their faces and passed the time of day with you. I had heard from other travelers that you don't get long ashore after docking, well on this cruise you had a minimum of 9 hours ashore which gave you plenty of time to explore at your own leisure if you didn't go on a ship excursion. In our case on this cruise there was an open top bus gathering either at the port entrance or a short distance close by. Could I recommend Celebrity Cruises - absolutely Could I recommend Celebrity Cruise ship Reflection - most definitely Would I travel with them again - you betcha and am in process of booking for next September

A fantastic first cruise with a first class cruise line, thank you

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by kwd54

Could I recommend Celebrity Cruises - absolutely

Could I recommend Celebrity Cruise ship Reflection - most definitely

kwd54’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C3 1017
Very clean, well appointed and presented in a relaxed but smart appearance. Butler was Brian Fernandes who just could not do enough for you. It was amazing to sleep with balcony doors open and listen to the sea passing beneath us
Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins