3. Pride of America
Hawaii, it's on my list of plces to see as I enter my 66th year, I have sailed twice before with this cruise line so know the routine but it was still a daunting task going through the boarding process it took over 40 minutes,but I need to remember they are jointly looking after my safety for the next week. All that behind me now and I am in a superb well laid out room on 7th deck and have a balcony view that I make the most of over the next 7 days. Every island stop was an adventure to me as was just going for a meal on board, plenty of variety it's your choice. The islanders are generous with their kindness. The ships crew and staff fall into this category for their friendly neighbourly approach. I went to the evening called 'Oh what a night' which included guys from the musical Jersey Boys show which I have seen twice in London and also in Las Vegas and generally the entertainment on board was excellent. The fantastic barman Bovic all made the long journey from UK worthwhile. The previous Two trips I took my white tuxedo but decided it would be very casual this time and I still never wore 50% of the tops I took with me so don't overdo the clothes thing. Met some great people, this included 4 honeymoon couples. Every one is so laid back. As a single traveller I still feel miffed at the single supplements but it was a trip to remember and perhaps repeat. Look the idea of cruising is about choice, the cruise line provide the goods it's up to you what you use and what you do. The problem is where do I go next after such a wonderful experience every day and every night.

It's almost Heaven.

Mickrod’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 7063
Very good great staff , fantastic people
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins