Norwegian Star Cruise Review

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by love9854

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: the British Isles & Western Europe
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Awful ship. Cabins are extremely small and worn out. Mold growing in shower and could not turn around in incredible small bathroom. Room steward never cleaned the room. Started dirty and stayed that way. Food is the worse I've ever had on a cruise and I've gone on 30+. I actually lost weight on this cruise! Entertainment is the same old worn out shows and everything else cost extra. If you still want to do this cruise because it is a great itinerary then book your own excursions. The ncl excursion are costly and not very good. We cancelled our last two and booked our own after having bad experiences on the first five. Had great private ones in Scotland and Ireland. This ones a expensive cruise and I wish I'd chosen a different cruise line. I've learned my lessen. No more NCL cruises. I did complain about the excursions at the desk and their remedy was a 20% discount on one. That was a $60. Credit on two people and the excursions were over $2000 but the main issue was not really enjoying our day.

love9854's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 10071

Too small, old and dirty.

love9854