3. Carnival Pride
I will start with arriving at the Baltimore Port Parking Lot. Some of the workers were not happy to be at work and were less than helpful. Some of them were helpful and made up for the ones who weren't. We were scheduled for the first check-in time and got through the line and were waiting until we were able to board. However, there was a police situation on 95 which forced the closure of 95 and the entry into the port for the returning ship. So, the ship was delayed probably about an hour and a half. I'm glad that we were sitting and not standing in line waiting to check in. In any case, that was not Carnival's fault and I think that they did the best they could, under the circumstances, and we actually were able to board a little earlier than they expected the delay to cause. This is my third time cruising on the Pride and the one thing that I like about it is the layout. I like to walk in the morning. The Pride has a smaller walking deck, but you can also walk on deck 10 all they way around. We were able to have lunch up by the pool before we got into our cabin and met a lot of people before we checked in to our room. Everything was delayed. My friend and I were seated at dinner with 4 other women and we had a great time with them and met them for other things during the week. We've planned to get together again after our cruise. Our wait staff was a lot of fun and took very good care of us. My friend had never been on a cruise before and she enjoyed the entertainment during dinner. The shows were very good and afterward we went to the Red Frog and saw a very good band, Adiktion, and danced a lot. We got to know many of the people in the Red Frog. Our itinerary was changed because a hurricane was on the way. We arrived in Bermuda a day earlier than expected. Arrival day started cloudy and ended up with rain. We did manage to get to Horseshoe bay and it is beautiful! It poured the following day, but then the weather changed and the third day we had sun and they actually extended our stay by 4 hours. Bermuda is lovely and it was on my bucket list. We took the Famous Homes and Hideaway excursion. It would have been better if it wasn't raining, but it was still very educational and it was, after all, Bermuda. :) I really learned a lot about the island. Definitely worth the money. We visited the Bonefish Grill near the port one night and they have a dj and food and outdoor seating. The staff was very nice. This cruise I also took advantage of some of the spa informational programs. They had one about skin care, acupuncture and posture. I learned a lot. I also had a mini massage outside of the spa on the first day for free and one by the pool on a sea day for $30. They were heavenly. I think that Carnival does a good job of providing a great vacation. Bermuda was on my bucket list, but I'm not sure that I would go there again. I will probably go on another Carnival Cruise, though.

September Cruise to Bermuda

Maura116’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 1188
Typical cabin with a view. We had a little problem with the light in the bathroom. It took a long time to turn on, but not really a problem.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins