3. Carnival Paradise
>Get the coffee from the coffee bar. >Nothing was ever too crowded >Exercise room was 8 out of 10 This was a bachelor party cruise so we were easy and pretty laid back. There were many other parties on board, bachelor, anniversaries, birthdays, ect. so it was a party atmosphere from beginning to end. The staff was friendly and helpful. However there was a few instances with some bartenders. First was at the bar at the bottom of the atrium. I asked for a Grey Goose and tonic, (which it was the only drink I ordered on the entire trip) she gave me a Vodka and Sprite. I told her that is not my drink. ATTITUDE! She ignored me with every word that came out of my mouth. It became a very funny thing because at the half of the bar I was at all the people were amused how she acted. The other time was at the Rex bar, it was late, and I'm sure they deal with many drunk people. However, two of the bartenders were a little aggressive with manners. I noticed they seemed to have had enough of people partying and carrying on. I don't want to come off sounding like this was a bad trip. We had a great time. Just a few not so friendly people thats all.

Nick's Bachelor Party!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by philasaro

>Get the coffee from the coffee bar.

>Nothing was ever too crowded

>Exercise room was 8 out of 10

philasaro’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Porthole
Cabin PT m29
Cabin was decent. If you ever been on a cruise before, you would think of it as your average run of the mill room from carnival. It wasn't an issue for me (it was a bachelor party) but the cabin steward never even introduced himself to us.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins