Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by philasaro

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Porthole

>Get the coffee from the coffee bar.

>Nothing was ever too crowded

>Exercise room was 8 out of 10

This was a bachelor party cruise so we were easy and pretty laid back. There were many other parties on board, bachelor, anniversaries, birthdays, ect. so it was a party atmosphere from beginning to end. The staff was friendly and helpful. However there was a few instances with some bartenders. First was at the bar at the bottom of the atrium. I asked for a Grey Goose and tonic, (which it was the only drink I ordered on the entire trip) she gave me a Vodka and Sprite. I told her that is not my drink. ATTITUDE! She ignored me with every word that came out of my mouth. It became a very funny thing because at the half of the bar I was at all the people were amused how she acted. The other time was at the Rex bar, it was late, and I'm sure they deal with many drunk people. However, two of the bartenders were a little aggressive with manners. I noticed they seemed to have had enough of people partying and carrying on. I don't want to come off sounding like this was a bad trip. We had a great time. Just a few not so friendly people thats all.

philasaro's Full Rating Summary

Porthole
Cabin PT m29

Cabin was decent. If you ever been on a cruise before, you would think of it as your average run of the mill room from carnival. It wasn't an issue for me (it was a bachelor party) but the cabin steward never even introduced himself to us.

Cozumel

We went to a few restaurants a gift shops. There are a some out of the way stops to go to where the food is good.

philasaro