3. Carnival Inspiration
First time cruising and LOVED it! Carnival Inspiration is a dream for those who reside in Los Angeles. The port of Long Beach is easy to get in and out. We did uber to and from our home. Next, the process of getting on board was long but ok. I'd recommend getting the Fast to the Fun (FTTF). I wished I paid $50 and came early to enjoy a few more hours on the cruise. I also wish I did the Cheers program as specialty coffee drinks are free in you get this. Other than that, the food was excellent. We had buffet for Breakfast which included AMAZING custom made omelets. For lunch, we would either do Guy's Burgers (BETTER than IN N Out) or burritos. For dinner, we did the sit down dining. Finally, Camp Ocean for our 4-year old was a god send. He couldn't wait to get there and do the activities. GO GO on this cruise. You will not regret it. Oh...buy a lanyard as you have to carry around a plastic card w/ you at all times.

Inspiration ROCKS!

Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Interior
Cabin 4I U130
We got an interior stateroom. Loved it. Enough space to put the luggage, sleep, and get dressed.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins