3. Harmony of the Seas
Very well organized. both boarding and landing as well as during the stay, ( and I had a transfer between the airport and the ship) Very friendly cabin staff and efficient as well as the Solarium Bistro at where my mother 87 years rather take most meals to have a very warm atmosphere and all the staff was very friendly. The boat has several shows of entertainment and areas that meet the expectations both of the youngest and the areas where older people feel good also. I will strong recommend a cruise, at this ship to my friends who like to cruise every year because this is a new boat that i found very comfortable. I would like to repeat the experience of making a new cruise on this boat. It would be nice to cruise to another destination but with the same quality. In short an experience to repeat without question.

An Experience to Repeat

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by luisaqueiroz

I would like to repeat the experience of making a new cruise on this boat.

It would be nice to cruise to another destination but with the same quality.

In short an experience to repeat without question.
luisaqueiroz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

good and spacious, with excellent service by staff
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans