3. Disney Dream
First Disney cruise! Traveled with a friend, sister, and her husband. Just simply booking this cruise, amazing! They allow you to make payments up to a certain date. We opted to board the ship as early as possible, so we actually got on sometime around 11. We didn't know to drop off our luggage, and they had porters come up to the terminal and take our bags FOR us! We got in the check in line around 10:30, and were done in at least 20 minutes, boarding group number 4. Once they started calling for passengers to board, we were on the ship in no time! My sister and her husband were late and still able to board just shortly after we did, that's how fast the line went. I highly recommend getting on as early as you can as you do pay for that day. We were able to go to Cabana's and explore the ship as much as we wanted before the safety drill. The room was excellent, very clean and pristine. The ship was very clean, neat, organized, anything you could think of. Characters everywhere. We opted to take pictures with characters on our last two days as there are SEVERAL chances you get to take pictures with them! We planned accordingly and waited no longer than 5 minutes in ANY of the lines! All of the restaurants were amazing! My favorite was Royal Palace, mainly for the theme and the style of the restaurant. Our service was absolutely amazing. I felt right at home! If you eat at Cabana's, sit outside in the aft, not only is it a wonderful view, but you avoid most of the crowds that are inside the restaurant. The shows were absolutely astounding. If you grew up with Disney, you'll love them for sure. Disney does an amazing job having everything for every age, and still incorporate all sorts of Disney things. The pools were always crowded, as expected, but nonetheless enjoyable. FREE Ice cream and beverages, take advantage of that! They also have quick service stalls on deck 11 that are available throughout the whole day. For those who are healthier, Cabanas does have a salad bar. I highly recommend planning out your day as soon as you have the navigator, you won't feel rushed or make last minute changes to what you do. I highly recommend the Disney Dream as this was my first cruise ever, and I will never sail with another cruise line! It was expensive, but I felt my money was well worth spent! Going again November 28, 2016 and September 25, 2017!

The Perfect Cruise

Disney Dream Cruise Review by WCody

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
First Disney cruise! Traveled with a friend, sister, and her husband.

Going again November 28, 2016 and September 25, 2017!
WCody’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05B 8024
Very spacious, lots of storage! Did not use the room too much but when I did, I was asleep, out on the verandah, or watching the Disney cartoon channel they have or the on demand! Host was amazing, and always talked to us! Towel animals were super cute
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins