3. Celebrity Reflection
We booked this cruise as our main summer holiday this year due to it being an extremely good deal including an alcoholic drinks package. The ship is absolutely stunning, not a single thing I could fault. The layout is easy to navigate, the facilities are of the highest quality and the cleanliness is second to none. There is an excellent choice of venues on the ship to keep everybody entertained. Wether it's grabbing a drink from the sunset bar and sitting on the lawn, watching the evening sunset or discovering a quiet sun lounger on the solstice deck to relax and read a book. The cabin facilities are excellent and once again spotless. The bathroom is a great size, I have seen much smaller. The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful (with the odd exception). One of the waiters even recognised my partner from Eclipse well over a year ago and remembered his food allergies. I cannot recommend this ship enough, we had the best holiday and have booked another three Celebrity cruises since.

Stunning ship, fantastic holiday