3. Scenic Opal
My wife and I sailed on the Scenic Opal on the river Rhine from Sep. 17th to the 26th from Basel (Switzerland) to Amsterdam (Netherlands) We have never had such a wonderful time, although we were on the Danube 4 years ago with Scenic. We were in one of the Royal Balcony cabins which was spacious and comfortable. The Butler and the cabin attendant saw to all our needs which included our Wedding anniversary and my birthday. Dining was excellent, breakfast was a buffet (very extensive) and lunch and dinner were a la carte (waiter served). Port and shore excursions were interesting and informative all made exciting by the Tour Director. Travelling to the Ship from the Zurich airport (luxury coach) and returning to the Amsterdam airport (limousine) was handled by Scenic. Luggage transportation was all handled well as our cases were in the cabin before we got there. If you are going on a river cruise look no further than Scenic.

Scenic, Opal Luxury.

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by Stockport

We were in one of the Royal Balcony cabins which was spacious and comfortable.

If you are going on a river cruise look no further than Scenic.
Stockport’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Opal price drops

The cabin had an en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower. All the shower gel, hair shampoo and conditioner were plentiful and of a high quality.
There was more than enough cupboard and drawer space.
The balcony was an integral part of the sleeping section with a power window plus table and 2 chairs. The balcony could also be closed off from the sleeping area if required.
We kept it as part of the sleeping area.
The lounge had a 2 seat couch, table plus 2 arm chairs as well as a desk section with a stool. Also a large flat screen T.V.