3. Carnival Breeze
We sailed on Carnival Breeze September 11, 2016. This time we selected an inside stateroom as we booked late and choices were few. This was my 12th cruise and my second aboard the Breeze. We dined at the Sea Side Brunch on each sea day. One night at the steak house and one night at the Italian restaurant. We also participated in the elegant nights and food was good. There were several trips to Guy's Burger as well as the deli. The food in all of these areas was good. The buffet is just so-so. I typically play blackjack or craps in the casino. This trip I only played in the slot tournament twice. I was never disappointed with the service in any area of the ship. Our favorite port was Belize. Since our return I have been searching for vacation trips to Belize for all-inclusive resorts. I hope to visit there again soon. The people we met were very friendly. On board the ship we enjoyed the live music as well as the comedy entertainment. I plan to cruise aboard the Breeze again within the next 3 to 4 months.

Ready to Go Again!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Surf and Suds

I plan to cruise aboard the Breeze again within the next 3 to 4 months.
Surf and Suds’s Full Rating Summary