3. Norwegian Getaway
Fabulous from start to finish! We were at The Haven and it was beyond wonderful. The staff is so attentive and helpful. From the moment you get onboard, everyone works really hard to make your experience as near perfect as possible. Meals were high quality and food is always plentiful. I am gluten-free and the chefs could not have been more accommodating. If there wasn't anything on the menu I wanted, they made me something alternative. The shore excursions were fantastic and there are so many choices! Sometimes we got off the ship and other times we didn't. There is so much to do on the ship that you cannot possibly do it all. The shows at night are fun; there is always something happening in the Atrium so even if you are just walking by, it's fun to see what is happening. This was my second Norwegian cruise and I loved it even more than the first time.

Norwegian Scores a 10++