3. Scenic Sapphire
We chose this cruise because of recommendations from passengers on a previous cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience apart from having to hang about Marseille airport for 8 hours. We had been told that there would be a safe place to leave our luggage but this turned out not to be true so we were unable to leave the airport - very frustrating and not a good end to our wonderful holiday. The welcome on embarkation was second to none and all the admin for that went extremely smoothly. Our cabin steward and butler were extremely pleasant and helpful. I had some small issues with the dining at the beginning of the cruise but as we went on it improved ending up with the most delicious Chateau Briande I have ever tasted. Our waiters were exemplary and full of fun. Entertainment was good and not too over the top. The pianist was excellent,. Shore excursions were well informed and very enjoyable. I would not think that this cruise would be suitable for children. Yes we would definitely go again in fact we are planning one for 2018 to celebrate out Golden Wedding!! All in all a thoroughly good holiday.

Good food, good wine, and good company.

Scenic Sapphire Cruise Review by Chris230245

Shore excursions were well informed and very enjoyable.

I would not think that this cruise would be suitable for children.

All in all a thoroughly good holiday.
Chris230245’s Full Rating Summary