3. Star Breeze
What an incredible experience! This was a special celebration trip for our 25th Anniversary and my birthday. We researched and planned for months and as it got closer I got nervous that perhaps after going on Seaborne and obsessively planning, it would not meet my expectations. But it exceeded them. The Sicilian Splendors is such a unique itinerary that each port was a new adventure and lovely and enchanting in its own right. I really fell in love with Malta! The food on the ship was good to great at every meal. The staff over all was friendly and attentive and professional and enthusiastic. The cabins (as this is an old Seabourn ship) are big and comfortable. We had a Juliet balcony and I loved being able to open the windows and enjoy the air and the sea. The spa staff were adorable and I had great services. The BEST part of this trip were the people that we met. We usually do not make friends on vacations because we are mostly happy to be away from work and together as a couple. But thanks to the Cruise Critic roll call we met people who I am happy to call my friends now. We were able to share this glorious adventure with our new friends (of all ages) and it was wonderful. The ship is small but it didnt feel too small. So if you want to just be alone, you can do that also. This is not an experience for people who crave the excitement and distraction of the big ships. There is no dancing or real night life...which was fine by us. It is a port intensive itinerary that will allow you to see places that you might not get to on your own. We booked a combination of ship tours and independent tours. Highlights were Valletta and Capri (independent) Pros: People, ports, staff, food, laundry service (this is literally a game changer! I traveled for 2 weeks with just a carry on and still didnt wear everything) Cons: 2 rocky nights because the ship is small, there are 4 pots where you tender. In Gozo we were 2 of only about 40 who made it to shore for the excursion, we loved our cabin but some on other floors had issues with water, I wish the bar was closer to the dining room (I knwo thats kind of silly), the gym is small but we did go everyday

Amazing Expereince! One of the best!

Star Breeze Cruise Review by twoboys