3. Radiance of the Seas
While I was searching for a way to visit as many islands in Hawaii as possible, and because I enjoy cruising, I found this very reasonable 11 day cruise which included visits to the major islands in the chain with excellent ports. The ship Radiance of the Seas is a midsized older ship which proved to be an excellent size for a more intimate cruise. The dining facilities onboard were the best that I have experienced on previous cruises. Overall the staff was outstanding. I loved the trivia contests which helped me meet some new friends and the three Broadway quality shows where excellent. I also enjoy the ventriloquist. I did not do any of the ships excursions as I was meeting up with family at three of the ports and availed myself of the bus system in Lahaina, Maui and rented a car in Kauai. I have to take the time to say that the service at our My Time Dining was far above average. The waiter and his assistant took time each night to ensure that we were pleased with our food. I traveled with a friend. I would highly recommend this cruise.

Excellent service, slightly worn ship but well worth the money and time spent.

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by roundup1

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Hawaii

roundup1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

For the most part the cabin was clean and reasonably well furnished. There was an adequate amount of space for two people to store their clothing and personal items. There are only two electrical sockets for electronics. The bathroom is very small but manageable. One problem with the bathroom was the awful odor. The steward kept it clean and well stocked at all times. The beds are curved on the ends to facilitate the opening of a connecting door. The stocked mini bar was unnecessary (in our case) and we asked that it be emptied. We asked for ice and it was brought to us twice a day. You have to request shampoo and conditioner. There was soap and a body wash available in the bathroom.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans