3. Harmony of the Seas
I have been on the Independence of the Seas and the Voyager of the Seas and was keen to try the new biggest cruise ship in the world. The boat is awesome, you can't help but be wowed by it. Everywhere so clean and new. Very impressed with our cabin and all the public areas on the boat. We chose to get off at 3 of the 5 ports because we wanted to experience the boat when it was quieter. The shows are great as well. Overall it was a fab holiday with a few niggles which have stopped me rating it 5 out of 5. The cabin attendant and all the waiting staff are very helpful and friendly, especially Dennis a head waiter in the Windjammer from Grenada. However, my daughter and her fiancee were overcharged for their drinks packages and had to go to guest services 5 times to sort. On one occasion they were actually laughed at! All 6 of us were accused of stealing the plastic refillable mugs which were free on our deluxe package. I was so impressed with mine that I left it behind. There is a very hard sell on photo packages too. I bought a guess handbag in the shop for $122 and was then upset to learn there was a handbag sale the next night. I needn't have worried, because despite it being a 50% off sale, the same handbag was $189...work that one out ladies! The food was good. I avoided the Windjammer though as always crowded and felt more like a canteen. We used the Solarium Bistro which was a better dining experience and ambience. Only ate in one payable restaurant, The Sabor which was well worth it. I would go back on the boat when it heads for the Caribbean if some of the teething problems are sorted because overall we had a fab holiday

Overall it was a fab holiday with a few niggles.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by dianekeens@hotmail.co.uk

The boat is awesome, you can't help but be wowed by it.

There is a very hard sell on photo packages too.

Only ate in one payable restaurant, The Sabor which was well worth it.

dianekeens@hotmail.co.uk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin 10236 Forwa
As we were a family of 3 couples we were able to open up the dividers between the staterooms
Lots of storage space and not claustrophobic
Beds comfortable and kept really clean
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans