• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Grand Celebration Review

Editor Rating
7 Awards

Rooms were very spacious, for the money it far exceeded our expectations

Review for Grand Celebration to the Bahamas
xiomaraalvarez
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Sep 2016
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We had a great time, we weren't expecting a 5 star experience as in the bigger ships. The food was good, the entertainment was decent and the rooms were actually great. They were much bigger than in the cruise we've been on in the past. It was a quick getaway and it truly exceeded our expectations. For the price we would Definitely recommend and we'll cruise with them again in the future. I can say that they were much more coordinated than in our experience. The boarding and un-boarding was quite simple. They provide parking for 18/ per day which I thought was pretty average. The alcohol packages aren't great, but not too terrible either. The only thing I would say they could improve on would be on their kids programs. Our son wasn't very thrilled about their programs, but I wasn't expecting Disney either. We went on a quick family vacation and our expectations were exceeded. If you're looking for a 5 start retreat pay for that. This isn't what you're going to experience here, but if you're looking for a quick fun getaway book your cruise and make the best of it. We DID!

Cabin inner

Very spacious much bigger than on cruises we've been on in the past.

8 Helpful Votes