MSC Preziosa Cruise Review

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by cruisefanatic16

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

I am not much into writing however wanted to write this review as i do not know why people give bad or negative reviews of MSC, After a break from MSC (our last cruise on the MSC was in 2012) to try different cruise lines, I wanted to go on the MSC preziosa so we just returned from the med cruise departing and stopping in Malta and we were highly satisfied. as a regular cruiser I have many cruise lines experiences and I must say that MSC is my favorite. Good Food, in buffet and MDR, Good desert good gelato. spotless ship. ok staff are not so much friendly but when we wanted something they always helped us in every positive way. Cabin spotless and clean. entertainment and activities are the best on the MSC. theatre shows are very spectacular and in each and every bar and lounges there was a singer every night and even during the day always with the activities near the pool. Ports are nice- however i do not book cruises for the ports I look for the ship first :) Kids are very welcome on the ship with the kids area and the kids club and even a small show in theater for the kids. I am a silver club with MSC and surely will return to cruising with MSC :)

cruisefanatic16's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1 8032

very satisfied with the cabin overall spotless and clean everyday

cruisefanatic16