3. Celebrity Equinox
I was very happy with the ship overall - its cleaniness and facilities were great, the syaff were happy and helpful but felt very let down by the quality, and choice of the food in the Oceanview Cafe (buffet).It was often cold and uninspiring and tasteless.and on a 13 day trip it got very boring. Food at the Silhouette Restaurant was also only OK and although the menu changed every day it was small portioned and average. We went on a P&O cruise earlier in the year and their Pantry ( buffet style) was far better. I was more than happy with my cabin but felt the staff cold be a lot more knowledgeable in regards to what was available at the ports of call if you chose to do your own thing and not take one of their expensive off shore excursions. I felt there could have been more guidance.

Great cruise let down by food.

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by febe08