3. Norwegian Getaway
As an avid Regent Seven Seas cruiser, this was our first NCL cruise. I have to say I was beyond impressed. We stayed in the Haven Aft Penthouse which was fantastic! The service was impeccable, across the board. Every restaurant and bar were outstanding, as were the onboard shows and the Illusionarium. We will definitely sail with NCL again in the future. The ship was immaculate and the energy on board was amazing! So much momentum. The ship never once felt crowded, plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy themselves. With two days at sea, we still felt as though we needed another couple days to keep exploring! I could have spent an entire day in the Mandara spa. They have so many quality services. Every aspect on board was a 10/10. If you are considering a cruise with NCL, you can rest your mind knowing you will have a wonderful experience, with plenty of dining options and so many things to do on board! We just got back from our 7 day Western Caribbean cruise and I'm already on line looking for our NEXT NCL cruise. Job well done NCL!

Fantastic Cruise, NCL Getaway is SUPERB.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Chee West

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony

Chee West’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H6 10312
Outstanding. Plenty of room. Wonderful service and housekeeping. Gorgeous views from the balcony throughout the cruise!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins