3. Celebrity Infinity
Truly a wonderful experience. We booked Aqua Class with Premium Drink package, wifi. Drink package well worth it. I tried things I never would have sampled left to my own devices. Most were good. Aqua Class is the way to go, dining at Blu was exquisite every night. I was concerned the food would not be enjoyable for my husband, for he enjoys simpler fare, ie meat and potatoes, but he enjoyed the variety and was pleasantly surprised. The staff there go above and beyond to make your evening special. I cannot say enough nice things about them, follow their suggestions on the menu, they know. We tried the Trellis( main dining for most cabin classes) one night and although the menu was similar, the food was not prepared with the same care and presentation, but in their defense I would have never known if we didn't have access to Blu. It would have been fine. The Rendezvous lounge was a great comfortable place to spend evenings. The Celebrity Life team was awesome.The Spa and solarium pool are nice and tidy, and the steam rooms a very nice perk. The constellation lounge was great for dancing. There were three smoking areas on the ship and that was adequate. We met a lot of wonderful friendly people there. No smoking on our veranda, which only was a difficulty in the mornings. The Oceanview cafe was a nice buffet with great variety. The poolside bar is a fun place, Norris the bartender, always friendly and smiling. Overall, a wonderful experience. We set out to have a great vacation and we did.

Bucket List

Chelle75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 9044
Aqua class cabin A1 room #9044.
Well appointed cabin with veranda, it has plenty of room for two. I had read before here about the overhang on the balcony being bothersome, but I liked it. The most comfortable bed I have slept on in years. I would really like to know what brand and firmness it was. Plenty of storage and closet space.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins