Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review
1,969 Reviews

Amazing ship; would wanna go again.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by hanadi ak

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Promenade Stateroom

traveled with my husbend and 1 year old baby girl and with my mother and father. second time cruising with RC. the ship is simply amazing, so big that you would take days to see all of it, 7 nights were not enough for me, i didn't want to leave it really.

the cabin was really nice and neat, i liked the colors and decour but no much difference than my last cruise except for the colors i guess. the food is amazing all over the ship, the Windjammer is always crowded in breakfast and lunches but not as much in the evening since most of passengers are in the main dining. the main dining is always crowded and the service is not as good as my previous cruise, but the food is good. room service is excellent and quick. activities in the ship are endless and very interesting, love the Abyss and the escape game room. there was a play ground for my baby girl especially for her age and a swimming pool also, very good for us. the ports are nice, most provided with shuttle bus to outside of the port. the service is good but not excellent considering the huge number of people on board. I will defiantly sail with RC again but will try another ship. the check in line was very long but they brought us in front because we have a baby, very good really.

an accident happened and a crew member died so we had to miss one port of call (Florence) we directly went to Rome, RC refunded that day port tax and paid each room a compensation amount which was very good and we used it in paying the internet and bought many things with it.

hanadi ak's Full Rating Summary

Promenade Stateroom
Cabin PR 7589

liked the modern look of the room, very well organized.

Barcelona

the queue was long to check in, but since we have a baby they speeded up things for us, very considering. i've been to barcelona before so we didn't go with a tour

we took a taxi and paid 50 euros per person and he took us on a tour for 3 hours

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Marseille

took the shuttle bus to the city and walked by ower own.

Florence (Livorno)

we skipped this stop due to the accident happened in the cruise

Rome (Civitavecchia)

we took shuttle bus to out of the port than walked around in Civitavecchia, lovely town.

the best. we took a taxi he was very nice, paid 50 euros per person, he took use to sorrento than pompeii than naples to eat pizza, best pizza of my life.

View All undefined undefined Reviews