3. Harmony of the Seas
traveled with my husbend and 1 year old baby girl and with my mother and father. second time cruising with RC. the ship is simply amazing, so big that you would take days to see all of it, 7 nights were not enough for me, i didn't want to leave it really. the cabin was really nice and neat, i liked the colors and decour but no much difference than my last cruise except for the colors i guess. the food is amazing all over the ship, the Windjammer is always crowded in breakfast and lunches but not as much in the evening since most of passengers are in the main dining. the main dining is always crowded and the service is not as good as my previous cruise, but the food is good. room service is excellent and quick. activities in the ship are endless and very interesting, love the Abyss and the escape game room. there was a play ground for my baby girl especially for her age and a swimming pool also, very good for us. the ports are nice, most provided with shuttle bus to outside of the port. the service is good but not excellent considering the huge number of people on board. I will defiantly sail with RC again but will try another ship. the check in line was very long but they brought us in front because we have a baby, very good really. an accident happened and a crew member died so we had to miss one port of call (Florence) we directly went to Rome, RC refunded that day port tax and paid each room a compensation amount which was very good and we used it in paying the internet and bought many things with it.

Amazing ship; would wanna go again.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by hanadi ak

hanadi ak’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

liked the modern look of the room, very well organized.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans