3. Norwegian Jade
This is my 23rd cruise with NCL. But to be fair I have not cruised with them for about 2 years , as I was not impressed on my last cruise and changed to MSC for price and convenience, as I live in Spain, however I decided to go from Venice with my sister round the Greek islands and only went in a obstructed outside stateroom instead of Balcony. I was not in the slightest disappointed with this cruise. In fact it was one of the best I have been lately. It far outweighed RCI in food and entertainment. I was rather dubious after reading previous reviews, but if you travel in the months of July and August you have to expect every ship to be full of children, and most cruise lines find it hard to keep them inline, as most parents don't care how they behave, as it's there holiday as far as they are concerned. I'm pleased that we chose to travel in September when we knew that the majority of children would be at school. The cabin was fine for us 2 as we both now know how to travel for a week and only brought carry on hand luggage. There was plenty of space for clothing with draws to spare. Our cabin steward Noel, was very good without having to ask for anything. We had chocolates every night, and also animal towels. There was so many places to eat that was not charged extra that we had a hard job choosing where to go. The grand pacific was our favorite followed by the Asian. The speciality restaurants have changed somewhat and charge you like an el la carte, the dishes are charged individual, but note that there is still a service fee at the end. We had a drinks package included which was great as it covered all alcoholic beverages up to $15, but did include bottled water or nice coffee! which seems daft. The people , including the passengers were so friendly that it was a perfect vacation. I will be happy to answer any questions that future passengers may have. My biggest bugbear with NCL is that they don't have retractable roof over the swimming pool, so if it rains you are stumped for what to do on se days! and you can only play cards so often and shop! I loved Jade, and I hope that the new refurbishment in October doesn't make it loose its warm appeal and become too big, as we feel all the new big ships are.

Much better than I expected/

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by spandance

spandance’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8586
obstructed, but fine for the price.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins