3. Carnival Inspiration
The food was good, to very good. You need to know what you like to eat. The buffet was lacking at times and we thought that the food could have been left out longer but the MDR was good. Not all the food was perfect but it was all good. My eggs in the dining room were cold ish, but most everything we ate was enjoyable. The room was bigger then we thought it was going to be. The staff was great! It was a fun cruse, we enjoyed every minute (except for the losing in the casino). This was our first time on carnival and we found it to be a good fit. We expected a super 8 or motel 6 vacation and got a much better quality then that. So much better than Norwegian. The night time entertaiment was fun, the cruse director was great, it was great what a fun trip. The ship moved a lot at times so bring your motion sick med's if needed. Embarkation is slow but went smoothly, disembarkation only took like 18 minutes total. I realy enjoyed the comedian and entartainment, I even got to play simon.

Inspiration was good and fun!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Chefaleslie

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Porthole
Chefaleslie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Porthole
Cabin PT m30
It was bigger than I thought, a lot of noise in the morning coming into port. Room was nice and bright.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins