3. Norwegian Epic
Traveled for the first time in the solo cabin area. It was a safe haven from 2,000 children on board. Wonderful bartender at end of the day in solo area. Our Belgian leader tried to organize dinners but the reservations were early. Very rude passenger who organized her own things & made it difficult for all. Nights we did eat together were very enjoyable. Food was very good, and staff was wonderful. Loved my omelettes, burgers, steaks, Chinese food etc. Lots of choices and very hard working group of cooks, waiters and bartenders. Love to swim but it was disgusting in the pools. Whatever happened to having one pool for those of us who like to swim laps. Solo passengers in regular part of the ship said they felt humiliated when seated alone in restaurant. Underage children sat at the adult bar with their parents and tried to get drinks. I spent a lot of time but not a lot of money on researching shore excursions. I was so happy to get off the ship in Naples, Florence etc. I enjoyed all of my excursions except for Rome. I would not go on this ship again. I can go to a theme park and have the same experience with screaming children.

2000 Out of Control Children

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by katiekayak

katiekayak’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1
The studio was nice and very quiet (except at 3a.m. but that's ok.) The door came off the track, lighting needed to be fixed but staff were there & got it done.

Loved the studio concept - we met for drinks each night at 6 and compared notes.
Didn't necessarily hang out with others but very nice people/fun.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins