Coral Princess Cruise Review

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Dean

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite without Balcony

We chose to go on the Coral Princess as the ports were what we wanted and the prices better than the other ships leaving the same time. This was our first Princess cruise and with the exception of another (Ruby Princess that followed) will be our last.

Most of our fellow passengers were content so it must be my wife and I that did not have a wonderful experience. Perhaps we were expecting a more informative and relaxing entertainment. A string quartet and a Broadway show would have been nice as opposed to a hip hop productions meant for a younger audience.

The food was not to our liking. I am allergic to sea food and 80% of the offering in soups, salads and entrees were seafood so my options were limited. In addition, the food was not well prepared or served at the correct temperature. Most of the food in the Lido was warmed over and appeared not to be fresh. I could be wrong, but it did not taste as if prepared recently,

The service was excellent. Our room Stewart, dinning room servers and customer receptionist were great.

I must admit, our views are probably not in the majority.

Dean's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite without Balcony
Cabin MY C202

The cabin was 300 square feet and quite roomy. We did not have a balcony which explained the additional space as what would have been balcony was inside.

Dean