3. Celebrity Infinity
I travelled with a friend and we had separate inside cabins.The ship was fairly compact and cruise was very enjoyable. Embarkation went very smoothly. We had any time dining so we could choose if we wanted to share a large table or take one for just the two of us. After a long tiring day you don't always want to make conversation with strangers. Food very nice and waiters really attentive, although dinner could take from 1 hour to 2.5 hours. Our inside cabins were great. Very quiet. Shows were excellent. We only took one ships excursion which was very well organised and value for money. We are Captain Club members and had great service from them. I would certainly travel with Celebrity again if the price was right. With so many cruise lines/ships to choose from I think Celebrity should look at their costs. We are not heavy drinkers and would not get value for money from any of the drinks packages.

First time with Celebrity

DoreenLily’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Inside Stateroom 12
Cabin 12 8016
I travel with a friend but we like separate cabins. Because we pay almost double an inside is all we can ever afford if we want to travel frequently. Having said that we are quite happy with the inside and put on the ships camera to see what the weather is like.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins