3. Anthem of the Seas
After reading many reviews I was almost tempted to cancel our trip. I am so glad I did not listen. We had a wonderful time. The Embarkation was a breeze, got on board within 15 mins of arriving. Went up to the Windjammer for a fabulous lunch. Food was pretty good for a buffet. The ship is amazing. It is very techni-savy, even though I am old school, it was pretty great stuff. One thing to remember for this cruise. Make reservations for the Gift, Spectra Cabaret and We Will Rock You. Also try to make reservations for you dinner. You can always change them later if you need to. Folks always cancel. For the Chops Steak House, you must go there. That is the best. Did not try other others. Chic, Silk and American Icon Grill and Wonderland were excellent. The 270 Cafe for breakfast and lunch is great as well. Our room was great and we had the best attendant. Service in restaurants was good as well, although in the Windjammer it could be better. My husband and I are in our late 50's and he is as old school as you can get. Everything was awesome. Truly loved the ship. Abe the Cruise Director was awesome. Always had great things for us all to do. Never dull moment.

Fabulous cruise; don't let the negative reviews take your joy

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by reney431@yahoo.com

reney431@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin OS 6234
Cabin was very roomy. Lots of closet space, separate living area and large balcony. Bathroom had regular size tub and his and hers vanities. Loved it.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins