3. Norwegian Jade
This was my very first cruise. Although we had to travel from Birmingham airport to Amsterdam and then on to Venice. It was quite an easy thing to do, but it was a long day .Embarkation was very smooth. I loved the ship it was very clean and the staff brilliant. The food was wonderful. I did like the fact that it was a free style cruise. Very relaxed. The entertainment was very good and it was nice to wander from one bar to another, to find what you enjoyed the most. We did our own excursions as I travelled with my husband, elderly mother and two friends who where in their 60's. I was very disappointed in the Greek Islands I found them to be dirty. I have been to them before and I was slightly disappointed. This is only my opinion. This was not the fault of the cruise ship. What I did like was on the hot days, the crew met you as you boarded the ship with ice cold flannels and a drink. This was very much appreciated. I have been asked by many people if I would cruise again. The answer is Yes and I would use N.C.L again. I think you should give cruising a try. It's not for everyone but a very enjoyable experience.

First Time Cruiser

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by bungosal

bungosal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9115
The cabin was much larger than I had expected. The bed was huge and very very comfortable. There where only two of us in the cabin and we had more than enough room. I think if there where more of you and would suggest a larger cabin. Our steward Lodson was brilliant. He was very friendly, polite and his animal skills with the towels made my day. The cabin was spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins