3. Seven Seas Voyager
This is my second time cruising with Regent, obviously I loved the first time around having booked another vacation with them. I unfortunately have not had the same success as i did the first go around. 1.) Butler Service- I paid the extra for it and it has been an absolute waste. 4.5 hours to get 2 bottles of vodka to the room (no ice bucket with it even though I requested it) 2.) Excursion Time change and I was not notified. I missed the Faberge Museum 2a.) The Manager for Destination services was abrupt, dismissive and rude. I went up with the ticket that clearly stated 1:20 and he said "bus is gone, nothing I can do." I said, "but the ticket says 1:20.". His response, "we sent out document." My response - "I didn't receive it." He fought with me on this and got even ruder. His colleague let him know that we were a later addition to this excursion and did not receive the communication where he then was rude to her, saying the same thing about the communication going out. The gentleman is a manager, which was shocking as he was inappropriate and unprofessional in every aspect of his dealing with the situation. 2b.) At the time of the issue there was no other manager available. And one of the destination services employees said their manager could have just called her and she could have gotten us on the later bus 3.) I spoke with multiple employees with minimal progress and only received a 200 dollar shipboard credit for the inconvenience. The cruse costs around 10k per person (1k per day per person). How 100 dollars per person is fair, is beyond me. 4.) General manager let me know that because we didn't pay for the excursion he can't give me money back... For those who do not know, excursions are included and there are a select few that are "special" that someone may pay for if they want to join. But I find it disrespectful to tell me that I am not paying for this excursions when it costs me 10,000 per person to get on this boat. Just because something is pre-paid in a bulk type package does not make it acceptable to claim that it is free. I had some other issues, including one other awful tour, but also had some great experiences. Regent has a lot of positives to it, but unfortunately I learned a lesson that may prevent me from continuing my time as a Regent Customer. I would have liked a more prompt response, a more respectful attitude and at this point I believe a 1000 dollar refund and 20% off my next cruise would be reasonable, but even after my travel agent contacted the corporate office, the response was "there is nothing they can do". Food is good on the boat, housekeeping is phenomenal, Most of the wait staff is great, sit down meals can be slow, excursions overall were great. Shows performed by the Regent contracted dancers are awesome, but this is going to be ending as Norwegian wants to use an in house team. This is probably going to be a downgrade, but this statement is an assumption based on how good the current team is.

Regent Seven Seas: falling off in the last year, 6 star no more!

Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review by mpietromonaco@yahoo.com

mpietromonaco@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Voyager price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin B 722
Do not pay for an upgrade, nothing special.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins