3. Norwegian Getaway
Not impressed with the Getaway.They need to get their act together.The deck layout is awful.The pool area is small.Very small area to sunbath.Pool is deep.if you do not know how to swim then you have to go to the kids pool.To many rules ex can not hold your drink by the pool, no kids allowed.Staff near the pool area are like the police constantly telling people what to do.Some of the staff members are rude and inexperienced.Dining room service was slow and disorganized.The menu food choice was very basic.The food was salty and lacked quality.This cruise does not even come close my experience on the Epic.The only reason I rated my experence average is because of Jeffrey the bartender by the pool.That guy is amazing, His service is 5*****.other than that I would rate my experience 2*.The beach break excusion in Routan and Belize were the highlight of our cruise.If you go to the beach in Costa Maya go to the Restaurant Big Mama, beach front restaurant. As long as you order food and drinks you get free chairs, Lastly in Cazumel stay away from Ocean beach.The best beach is Playa Mia.

Disappointed! !!!!!