3. River Queen
Simply a magical journey with excellent and caring staff and wonderful opportunities to experience the best of the Rhine and Moselle. I am always a bit apprehensive before travel as I need to manage my work and home responsibilities fully, before I depart. This cruise line made it happen ever so smoothly. From the 'wellness coach' to the dining staff, to the magical bike rides, mystical castles and enchanting castles, it was nothing less than relaxing and magical. I have dietary restrictions that were managed effortlessly and for the first time I was able to enjoy my meals! It was a special event for us to travel during this time and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. The views, calm, excited, and experience will be cherished for a long time to come. I can't say enough about this cruise line and what they afford their travelers. Simply wonderful. Uniworld - you rule!

Wonderful!