3. AmaLegro
This review is way overdue but I really wanted to let travelers considering a river cruise line,to know the great level of professionalism and care they will encounter with AMA. Elia, the cruise director, went above and beyond to help my sister when she faced a medical emergency at midnight in France and not speaking the language.The rest of the crew were so helpful getting her around and bringing her meals to the cabin(thanks Juliann). The ship is very clean at all times and rooms ,bathrooms and common areas are comfortable for the limitations a river cruise represents. The food is also very good and the selection varied. The lamb served on one of the nights has been one of the best ever! Our only complaint is that they should have a better quality wine list for those interested. We have been on another river cruise line and they also have the same situation. The entertainment is limited,but again remember "river cruise"but the musician played all kinds of music and was so nice with requests. Our fellow passengers were friendly and open for a good time ( the dance floor was full most of the time).The guest musicians were also great. Excursions were well planned and the guides were excellent.Normandy beaches and the American cemetery were even more moving than what I was prepared for.I would have loved more time in Honfleur. For me ,Cleanliness, Excellent service and Food are our parameters and AMA filled each one of them.Going back next year, new route!

AMA Waterways Excellence in Service.

AmaLegro Cruise Review by tyshia

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French Balcony

tyshia’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaLegro price drops

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin B
Very clean,comfortable bed and storage. Nice bathroom and toiletries.
Violing Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins