3. MSC Divina
The cruise ship was horrible, they staff was rude and discourteous, and unprofessional to say the least. My entire birthday trip was ruined due to the rudeness and discrimination that was evident on the ship. My husband tried to surprise me with a cake at dinner and cake order was wrong and was delivered to a different restaurant. Often time room was left a mess and had to call customer service to have them come out to re- clean the room. The day of embark was horrible we were rushed and an employee came banging on our door demanding us to leave, without offering any help. Yelling and cursing at me directly while visibly pregnant and in front of my young children. The worse cruise line ever, and I have been on several and nothing compares to this one. This cruise ship needs to be closed down permanently or serious training needs to take place.

Horrible Cruise