• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

marthabro
10+ Cruises • Age 2020s

Sail Date: Sep 2016
Cabin: Vista Suite with Balcony

The Island was repositioning from Vancouver to Ft. Lauderdale and offered a three day segment from Vancouver to San Francisco. Since I live in the SF Bay Area my friend and I thought it would be a fun getaway. We splurged on a Suite C703.

Flew to Vancouver on Monday 9/12 and stayed in the Residence Inn on Hornby Street. Loved the hotel and the location. Full kitchen, large room and well located. Breakfast was included. We spent Monday evening and all day Tuesday walking around, shopping and eating. We took the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tuesday with a pick up outside the hotel. Loved seeing Stanley Park and Granville Island. On Wednesday we walked and shopped some in the morning and then took a cab to Canada Place.

Check in went quickly as we are both Platinum and Suite Passengers. I received my Elite card when I checked in - Yippee!! We had just settled down in the "lounge" when we were whisked on board. Straight to our stateroom. Caribe Deck 10 Aft. Very comfortable and large. Loved the extra large balcony.

Vista Suite with Balcony

Cabin S6

Nice size with a huge closet. Separate sitting area with blackout curtains. Vanity with hair dryer outside bathroom. Shower and separate tub with toilet and sink in separate area. Balcony is huge with two loungers and round table with two chairs. Blankets and towels provided in cabin.

Find an Island Princess Cruise from $774