3. Independence of the Seas
This was my first experience at cruising and I am so pleased I chose Royal Caribbean to go with, I will never go with anyone else as no other company could come close to matching this magical holiday. The ease of boarding surprised us as we expected hours of waiting around, this didn't happen and we were onboard and in our stateroom before 1pm. The stateroom was comfortable and pristinely clean, the beds were so comfy. Our room attendant (Yanne) was lovely and always available if we needed her, the fact that she didn't have a brilliant grasp of our English accents didn't stop her trying to converse with us and we loved her. We ate in the King Lear dining room and we had delicious food every day served to us by our assigned waiters (Timothy and Maureen). Both were attentive and eager to chat to us, we were so impressed that we asked for a soft drink on our first night and they remembered what we had and every night there after, our drinks were there waiting for us when we got there. The dining room manager (Carmen) was equally lovely and always made the time to chat to us, she even got the chef to create us lobster thermodore on our last evening and gave us 40% off. We dined in Giovanne's on my 50th birthday and they made the whole evening so very special for me, made even more magical by some dolphins that decided to swim right by us out in the sea. The food was presented beautifully and was so delicious, we were able to pick several dishes as we couldn't decide what to have as it was all so yummy. The waiters then came out singing happy birthday to me and gave me and cake with a candle in it, such a lovely thought. The food in the Windjammer café was always delicious too and it was so easy to eat too much in there. The staff in there worked so hard to clear tables and make sure you always had a drink. The entertainment was fantastic every night. We went to see Grease twice as it was just so brilliant. The acapella band were awesome as was the comedian Paul Eastwood and the ventriloquist Gareth Oliver. All in all the trip was a total success and if there was anything to find fault with, it would be the trip across the Bay of Biscay which was not pleasant on the way out. The staff did all they could to make me feel abit better.

Totally amazing trip, highly recommend Royal Caribbean

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Lynholmes

Lynholmes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas price drops

Cabin was beautifully clean and had everything we needed. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were pristinely clean. The bathroom was small but perfect in every way. The room attendant was lovely and accommodating with every request /question we had.
  Independence of the Seas Deck Plans