• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

redgy
2-5 Cruises

Sail Date: Sep 2016
Cabin: Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony

We have chosen the Harmony because she is brandnew and huge......That was a mistake!

We never had the impression to be on a ship but more in a big shopping mall and on deck Disneyland!

The whole ,of my life, I have been working at sea and I have never seen a vessel where the lifejackets are NOT in the cabin. My stateroom was on deck 12 and in case of emergency I should go to deck 5 (Royal Theatre) were the lifejackets would be distributed.....Afterwards, someone of the crew would bring us to the lifeboats....To my opinion, that is absurd! In case of listing ship or smoke inside (or fire in the Royal Theatre!!) .....what would be the result?

Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin B1

The cabin was very nice : balcony with seaview. Nice bed and good bathroom; airco ok.

The only thing : with quiet strong wind, the plastic separation between the terraces made some noise because not wel fixed.

On the other hand : the outside cabins with "parkview" have no privacy.....from the restaurant we had direct look inside and same problem for the cabins at the other side.....The result was that a lot of people kept the curtains closed! So, what is the use of an outside cabin than?

Port Reviews

Naples

In Naples,the vessel is in center of town and you can easily walk by yourself

La Spezia (Cinque Terre)

Because of deadly accident of crewmember in Marseille , we stayed there one day longer and did not go to La Spezia; RC. pays one day back

Palma de Mallorca (Majorca)

Palma is a very nice city with lovely cathedral and nice town center

Find a Harmony of the Seas Cruise from $588