3. Carnival Triumph
Took this cruise for my honeymoon, my husband and I loved it. The boat is big so I am sure we didn't get to see everything. The service was awesome and the food is equally as good. The bar drinks were very good and bartenders were usually pretty fast. We really enjoyed the comedy club, both comedians were very funny. They provide you with tons of activities to do during the day. The room we stayed in was small of course, but it was just what we needed seeing we were not in the room often. The housekeepers cleaned everyday and they did a great job, it was very clean when we arrived and after the cleaned every morning. I really have no complaints about the cruise or any of the workers, everyone was a pleasure and very friendly. Can't wait for my next cruise with carnival! I would cruise on the triumph again!

We had a blast on the triumph

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Cphilips