We decided to try Oceania, normally we travel on Celebrity or one of the Royal Caribbean ships. We enjoyed the experience. It was more expensive that our other cruises. One couple felt that our cabin category should have had a larger room size My husband and I enjoyed the specialty restaurants. The service in Jacques and the Italian restaurant was outstanding. We weren't that happy with the food in the Grand Dining Room. Polo Grill was ok for us. Enjoyed the spa treatments. Manicure and Pedicure and massage on different days. Specials are available during the cruise. Entertainment on the next to the last night was very good. Try to make that show if you only can go to one! Waves Grill my husband and I enjoyed breakfast there. Smoothies are good. If you want to eat lunch outside - you will enjoy it. The staff at Waves provides excellent service. For dinner we went to the buffet and had lobster along with various seafood and sushi. So plan to eat there at least one night for dinner. Service was excellent and you can eat on the back deck. Land excursions make sure you read the details. We should have just enjoyed going into the port and walking around instead of boarding buses for tours - bus rides took up too much of our valuable time. Before you book the cruise ask your travel agent what is the best deal that they can get for you....we got a great one and that is why we took the cruise!

Celebrated our 10th anniversary

Riviera Cruise Review by wakeupcoffee

wakeupcoffee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH1 11 029
nice cabin
near elevator
balcony has on overhang about it
Deck 11 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins