3. Sea Princess
We always wanted to go on a world cruise, as flying is no longer a option for us. We enjoyed most of our ports and enjoyed them. Was of course disappointed at the ports that we could not visit due to bad weather conditions, totally agree with both captains who made the correct decisions for everyones safety, however disagree with why Princess continue to highlight Easter Island as a port when they hardly ever make it into this port. I also found Princess shore excursions so over priced, only used them a few times. We found the cruise director not at all helpful, and enterainment so so. I am not including the dancers who were just the best we have ever seen on a Princess cruise. Could not fault our waiters, who do a amazing job. After 104 days of course the food becomes repetitive, but that is to be expected.

My world cruise 2016