3. Celebrity Equinox
I did this cruise last year and I wanted to do it again, it was so good. Equinox is an amazing ship and you feel like you are in the best 5 star hotel but better. The itinery was excellent however due to bad weather we didnt stay in Mykonos which everyody was looking forward to. Speciality restaurants Murano and Tuskan were excellent. I woudnt rate Iliniaire though. In comparison to last year, this year's cruise had the following: - the food in the Ocean View Cafe was not as good and it was not hot enough on many occassions. - the staff were instructed to sell Speciality Restaurants constantly and that was a mistake...very aggressive altough the staff were doing their best to be relaxed and polite. - the enertertainment did not feel as good as last year, - djs werent as good either. We still enjoyed the cruise and we would go again but I hope the slipping standard of service is going to be sorted as soon as possible.

Amazing itinary, amazing ship, amazing people....but with some issues

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by migowski

In comparison to last year, this year's cruise had the following:

- the enertertainment did not feel as good as last year,

- djs werent as good either.

migowski’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1A 9184
We had to change our cabin from the originally booked 9272 to 9184 becasue of the noise from the dance pool deck. The change was great ans the cabin was excellent. The staff who looked after us, Lewis and Dimitri were very professional and they couldnt do enough.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins