We cruised on the Riviera from Venice to Athens, 13 days cruise. Fantastic! If someone is disappointed, I am sure they were not on this cruise. The food was superb, port of call were very interesting, overall great experience. My husband and I would love to cruise more on Oceania. Our state room was very roomy, bigger than at some hotels, there were plenty of drawers, shelves, hangers, etc. The staff was very attentive, room was kept immaculate, much better than at Marriott we are staying in London. Overall, we can't raive enough about it. The port of call were very interesting. We scheduled our own tours, that is the only down side on Oceania, the tours are expensive and it is better to schedule them on your own. The food in the dining room was very good, no reason to complain. The dining in the Terrace buffet had such a great variety, can please anyone. Specialty restaurants were superb. We had a wonderful time! Thank you Oceania!

Great experience on Oceania Riviera

Rimmaz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A1 10087
The cabin was roomy, lot's of space, drawers, shelves. Felt very spacious.
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins