3. Carnival Spirit
The cruise was a 21st Birthday present I purchased for my Boyfriend a few months ago. I personally have traveled on this Ship two time's previous too this holiday. Personally I love the ship. I love the layout and I have never had a bad thing to say about the staff. But sadly on this cruise I found the staff a little less enthusiastic compared to other holidays I had been on. The last cruise was in 2015, Since then they have changed their staff around and a few refurbishments have been done. SHORE EXCURSION: Highly recommend NOT doing the Dolphin Feeding! My boyfriend and I did not do this tour but friends of ours did and they said it was the biggest disappointment. If you have the money to do the Dolphin Feeding.. Save it and do the 12 Min Helicopter ride over the island! It is Incredible!! and in the afternoon continue with shore excursions and take on the Guided Snorkeling Tour of the Shipwrecks! The staff were amazing! Just be sure you are a strong swimmer. If you are like me and scared of swimming in the ocean they can give you a noodle to float around on. But don't bother hiring the "sea scooter" its just extra money to hold a big fan in-front of your face for the same amount of time the normal swimming snorkeling tour takes. The walk from the Wharf to the shipwrecks is about 2 km so it took us about 30 mins each way. The swim from the beach to the Shipwrecks is very deceiving. If you are letting your kids swim from the beach to the ships, please keep an eye on them as the swell is very bad even if you cant see it and a lot of people will have their boats and jet skis in the water also. There is a lot of places to hire snorkeling gear on the island but defiantly worth taking you own, as a lot of people have probably put their mouths on the snorkels. There is a few spots to eat on the island but your looking at about $40-$50 for two meals and drinks. As well as a little gift shop.

Moreton island Shore excursions

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by CourtneyAnnElliott

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Window (obstructed views)

I personally have traveled on this Ship two time's previous too this holiday.

SHORE EXCURSION: Highly recommend NOT doing the Dolphin Feeding!

As well as a little gift shop.
CourtneyAnnElliott’s Full Rating Summary