3. Carnival Ecstasy
I chose this cruise, as a Vacation for my sister. She flew into Charleston on Thursday, and we were supposed to tour Charleston on friday ,but that didn't happen.. Embarkation we easy,, we just walked on, I am Platinum, so it was easy. I surprised her with an upgrade to a balcony. We spent a lot of time there, and I was pleasantly surprised by its size. We ate many breakfasts out there. Dinner was excellent, we had early dining, and had a nice table, and enjoyed our table mates quite a bit.. My sister scored a Steak House meal ticket for two, and we had the Surf and Turf, it was excellent. Spent along time in the casino, to no avail. But enjoyed the drinks on us card. HMC was outstanding as always, and we scored cabana 10 again. One note: move the fruit and snacks into the fridge immediately, or ants will get into them.. the water was warm, soft and beautiful. Nassau was Nassau, a quick trip to Atlantis, and back, for site seeing.. Our cabin steward was wonderful Ed, and did our cabin morning and evening. I did order several room service meals, the fries and sweet potato fries are great. Sandwiches we ordered the first day, never showed up, although the paid for fries did.. We did get awoken by the Man Overboard, and spent the rest of that early morning on the balcony. It was a quiet and sad day returning, since they never found the lady. Debarking was easy, and quick, and we were on the road by 9.

A quick review of the Ecstasy.

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by dulcimergirl

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Spent along time in the casino, to no avail. But enjoyed the drinks on us card.

Nassau was Nassau, a quick trip to Atlantis, and back, for site seeing..

Debarking was easy, and quick, and we were on the road by 9.
dulcimergirl’s Full Rating Summary