3. Carnival Breeze
The day we was to leave on our cruise. We had to wait in line outside the terminal for over 3 hours. No where to sit, the elderly, the handicapped all waiting outside in the sun. Our ship was supposed to leave at 4, instead it was at 6. They stated it was a problem with the ship. No V I Ps was let on early like normal. This was my fifth cruise. Third thru the Galveston Terminal. I will never cruise on the Breeze. I did not enjoy the Huge Ship experience. I will stick with the smaller ships, from now on. This ship was way to lenient on allowing children into the Casino. The last night of our, cruise they make an announcement about having No Kids in the Casino. We also had on our last night drunk teens screaming and cursing one another in the hall way. Beating on their doors of their cabins. Our Balcony neighbor was smoking pot, on his balcony. The workers are nice on the ship, and the food was better than normal. Hopefully your experience with the Breeze is better than mine!

Enjoyed the smoking covered balcony on Deck 11

marilyn51’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 9387
The cabin was nice, comfortable. Need cooler rooms, it was very hot!!!!!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins