3. Crystal Mozart
Let me start by saying that Crystal advertised this cruise as a 6 star experience.We were not disappointed.Fantastic in every way possible.If I could give 7 stars, I would!! My wife and I were looking for an upscale river cruise to celebrate being empty nesters.Everything about this cruise was exceptional.Embarkation was a breeze.As we entered the ship you could see the beautifully appointed foyer. We were taken to our cabin immediately where we met Roman,our incredible butler who opened champagne and attended to our every need.He filled our room daily with fresh bottled water, Austrian and Czech beers and wine as well as the premium liquor of our choice.We quickly became great friends. The dining was incredible from sumptuous breakfasts, gourmet lunches,and the finest dinner cuisine you could imagine.Not to mention, continuous daily spreads of fine italian meets,cheeses,pastries etc.the cocktail lounge at night was a hit for all with entertainment by Mark Farris on piano who knew everyones name on the ship by the second night.He was superb. Our cabin was beautifully appointed with kingsize bed , a large walk-in shower and a heated toilet seat!Everything in the room could be controlled by your own personal ipad at the bedside. The shore excursions provided in all ports were mostly complimentary and were fascinating with wonderful tour guides.We did pay extra for an evening cruise on the ships 32 foot speedboat withe Bela the captain.Seeing the city on Budapest lit up at night on the Danube was phenomenal.Speaking of the crew,the service was as first class as it could be.From waiters,bartenders,and cruise directors; everyone was so friendly.The captain would take us the the pilothouse and answer any questions we had. When it comes to being all inclusive,Crystal doesn't miss a thing. We wanted for nothing.This was indeed better than we could have ever dreamed of.Hats off to Crystal;they got it right

Best Cruise Ever!!!